The Drover Hauler 80L Pack is the bigger brother of the 40 and is large enough to carry all your gear for week-long expeditions. Designed with a sturdy frame and the ability to detach the bag in order to load your meat closest to the frame. The bag can be reattached securely with compression straps.
The ability to expand this pack out to its full capacity or remove the hood and go ultralight makes it highly adaptable. The front stash pocket can house a spotting scope and other essential gear while the main compartment is accessed by a full-length front zipper or traditional top load opening.
- Biarri Camo
- Extendable 80 liter (4880 cu. in.) storage capacity
- Meat hauling design
- Detachable bag
- Quick Access to the main compartment
- Front Stash Pocket
- Roll Top Snow Collar
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Reinforced High-Stress areas
- External Tie Points
- Side Pockets
- Removable Hood
- Industry-leading Duraflex Hardware
- Durable 500 Denier DWR treated Nylon Body and reinforced base
- Rain cover
- Walking pole and Ice Axe attachment
- Bow or gun holder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.